73rd Northwest Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society
June 24-27 in Richland, Washington
With dozens of technical sessions, a myriad of networking opportunities, and excursions unique to the area's
scientific and agricultural heritage, NORM 2018 is a must-attend event for ACS members.
Regional meetings have been called a key value of the ACS.
- Topical Chemistry Sessions - Organic, Inorganic, Materials Chemistry, Analytical, Computational, Biofuels and Green Chemistry, Geochemistry, Radio and Nuclear Chemistry, Food and Wine Chemistry, Entrepreneurial Impact of Chemistry - and MORE!
- Undergraduate and Graduate Student Education and Outreach
- High School Teachers' Programming
- Poster session for Students, Early Career Professionals, and Outreach
- Vendor Fair, including an Innovation Fair component for Chemistry-based start-ups
- Awards Banquet and lots of Networking and Social Events
- Tours of LIGO, B-Reactor, EMSL, and a Badger Mountain Sunset Hike
Registration and Call for Papers both open on January 29th.
Complete information may be found at norm2018.org